The plugins page allows you to add, edit and manage plugins.
List of Plugins
Shows the list of available plugins. Reactor includes some plugins, but you can create your own ones, as well.
- To edit a plugin, click on the plugin name or description.
- To create a new plugin, click on New.
Plugins are tagged with a symbol to indicate: Compiled successfully Did not compile, there are errors
Create and Edit Plugins
The plugin page allows you to edit existing plugins, or create new ones. Plugins need to be created in Lua.
- Enter the plugin code in the code area, at the top.
- Enter also a plugin name, description, author and version.
- To compile/test your code press Run. Check the Result and Script Output Text sections to review errors and plugin output.
- Enter the plugin parameters, if required, in the Parameters box.
Once you are finished, press Save.
To delete a plugin, click on the plugin to edit it. Then click Delete at the top.
To rename a plugin, click on the plugin to edit it. Then enter a different name on the Name box. Press Save.