Getting StartedAs you probably know, security tools tend to be complicated and obscure, but this is not the case. Deskman is very easy to use, you only need to understand a few concepts:
- Deskman protects your system from the background—left side icon
- Upon start-up, checked restrictions are enabled, and settings applied
- To open Deskman double-click the traybar icon or press the hotkey:
- Load one of the security profiles available and modify them to suit your needs
- After modifying restrictions, you need to press the Secure button to apply changes
- Log off to fully activate changes
Windows Notification Area
On Windows 7 and Windows 8, most notification area icons are hidden by default.
- Click the upward arrow to customise the visibility of the Deskman icon.
- Select the option "Show icon and notifications" and press the OK button.